The main focus of the role will be to Supervise a team of 8 covering all day to day accounting procedures and assist with the production of the Full Management Accounts
• Allocation of work within the team and Supervise day to day workloads.
• Ensure all payments are processed accurately and on time
• Processing bank payments
• Bank accounts reconciliation
• Currency transfers
• Deal with escalated customer, supplier or partner issues in a timely manner
• Preparing data for Management accounts
•Be the ‘go to’ person for junior accounts staff
•Management of staff holidays through HRonline system
Are you looking for a position that engages your knowledge and expertise in the Corporate Travel Industry? Phoenix Travel based near Manchester Airport, has been Established since 1992 has built a reputation on excellent customer service.
As our business continues to grow we are looking for a self-motivated Corporate Travel Manager with 6 years business travel experience and excellent customer service. You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas and continue our working relationship with Advantage Travel.
Your Duties will be:
- Booking all travel requirements, amendments, and refunds for clients
- Delivering Excellent customer service and go the extra mile at all times
- Working with staff to ensure enquiries are completed within the time scale
- Accounting and credit management
- Staff training and continued development
- Supporting the wider team as required
- Previous Senior Consultant or Management experience
- Sabre Knowledge
- Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
In return we offer a competitive salary, no weekend or evening work and 20 days holiday
Job Description: Business Development Manager - Manchester
Are you looking for a position that engages your knowledge and expertise in the Corporate Travel Industry? Phoenix Travel based near Manchester Airport, has been Established since 1992 and has built a reputation on excellent customer service.
Do you have Travel Industry knowledge and would like a new challenge?
As our business continues to grow we are looking for an enthusiastic person who will manage our current accounts and bring in new business. You will have the opportunity to develop new contacts and promote the company and excellent sales team the successful candidate will have 5+ years experience of managing client relationships and managing business travel client. We promote ourselves on our excellent customer service and knowledge.
Your duties will be:
Making contacts with existing clients and managing relationships
Liaising with accounts and procurement departments
Setting up corporate hotel rates as required
Gaining new business accounts from the business travel sector
Knowledge of excel and reporting systems
Excellent office working environment
Laptop and phone
Mileage pay when out on business