Job Description: - To deliver a full booking experience providing a high level of customer service completing all administration and documentation in a timely manner.
- Offer full travel advice where required i.e. visa requirements for new and existing clients relevant to their chosen destination.
- To contribute to company sales targets by achieving and exceeding personal targets.
- To build and maintain extensive knowledge of products and services available to our clients through regular on-line training, supplier events and organised company training sessions
- Handle all customer service complaints quickly and effectively keeping the directors updated at all times.
- Manage discounts to increase profit margins.
- To convert enquiries to firm bookings at a rate in line with company policy.
- Record customer specific feedback in line with the office policy.
- Ensure all office enquiries are acknowledged and all new enquiries to be followed up in line with company policy
Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Business Development Executive would work within the really friendly Business Development Team. The whole team works very closely together, despite all being on the road and working from home. They are also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners.
The overall purpose of your job is to support our member partners and the field based BDM’s. This is a critical role. You will be assisting the BDM’s to help them plan for their business meetings with our members. You will also be handling calls and email from our member partners on a variety of industry topics.
We also receive calls from businesses looking to join Advantage and so you will develop a broad understanding of the products and services we offer so that you can articulate the benefits of joining our organisation.