Job Description: Production Operator (Night Shift only) in Pilot Plant Agarose
Purolite is the world leader in resin-based separation, purification and extraction technologies, with R&D and manufacturing facilities in several key locations around the world, including the UK, USA, China and Romania. We provide innovative solutions to global pharmaceutical, power, hydrometallurgy, electronics, ground water and LifeSciences industries.
Purolite Life Sciences is a rapidly growing division of Purolite, employing state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities tosupport cutting-edge applications in the production of vital medicines, nutraceuticals, foods, beverages and cosmetics. As a family-operated, global business, we pride ourselves on ensuring staff are given the autonomy to thrive in their respective areas and an entrepreneurial, free-thinking culture is encouraged in all functions of the LifeSciences division.
WHY CHOOSE PUROLITE?
• A world-leading international organization, benefitting from a diverse, multinational team
• A fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing environment
• Manufacture of high-quality technical products, developed hand-in-hand with leading minds in the industry
• Entrepreneurial workplace culture with a flat management structure, encouraging new approaches and ideas
• A family-owned and operated business on a global scale
The role is:
- manufacturing agarose resins in the pilot plant.
- assisting with product and process transfer from R&D to pilot, and pilot to manufacturing scales
- Produce agarose resin products in accordance to ISO9001 and pharmaceutical standards.
- Carry out required tasks to produce agarose products in the pilot plant.
- Carry out all work procedures properly, reliably and safely
- Interact and work professionally with other scientists and engineers
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required by the Management of the company.
Salary: £15.51-£21.72 per hour
Please apply through our agency WorkAdvisor, we regret we are unable to acknowledge all applicants.
Job Description: We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded tech start-up to create a remarkable web journey for its customers.
We are looking for a highly capable PHP developer to help drive change to our web offering. Our bespoke and propriety product needs a PHP developer comfortable with front-end frameworks used to working in LAMP stacks. The role is a mid-term transition to CTO, but remaining hands-on, so finding someone with great dev skills must be matched by ambition to lead and strategize.
For the successful candidate, share options are part of a considered package and substantially uplift the rewards.
Our client is a large pan-European travel group headquartered in Switzerland but operating in Hampshire in the UK. This is a well-established and profitable specialist tour operator with a strong tradition of excellence & high standards of quality and service. Each of the holiday companies is incredibly passionate about its holidays and our staff ensure that we meet, indeed exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our vision is “Creating amazing holiday experiences to be proud of”.
In the UK their brands include Inghams, Esprit, Santa’s Lapland and Flexiski, Explore Worldwide and Inn Travel.
We currently have an opportunity for a JIRA Projects Executive– this role will be primarily home working but may also require trips to our Head Office in Farnborough, Hampshire.
The position is a 9 month contract with the possibility to move to permanent.
As the JIRA Projects Executive you will work across one or more of our brands to help deliver projects for our public facing websites and internal developments. You will be working as part of a multi-discipline, skilled digital team, and should have experience of running web development projects. The ability to plan at both a higher level and getting into the detail is essential and you should also be adept at understanding your team's problems and helping to resolve day to day issues.
Job Description: Interviews will be held remotely by video call.
When permitted - need to be able to work daily office based in Ascot. The office can be easily accessed by train or driving.
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Short walk to office from Ascot train station
- Bright and spacious office
- Will be part of the team of this award winning marketing agency who offer flexible working, a great positive environment in a vibrant Digital space.
- As well as existing clients, part of your role will be executing website migrations from an SEO and website tracking perspective to ensure that no rankings are inadvertently impacted upon the launch of a new website.
- The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has great Technical and On-page SEO knowledge coupled with strong PPC and paid social experience.
Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Business Development Manager, would work within the really friendly Business Development Team. The whole team works very closely together, despite all being on the road and working from home. They are also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners.
The overall purpose of your job is to support our member partners and help them grow their business and profits, by understanding how they operate and helping them make positive business choices. You will also be required to recruit new members by handling new member enquiries, proactively approaching agents and new business start-ups, organise meetings for all promising leads and finally converting leads to membership opportunities.
On top of those challenging objectives, the other purpose of your job is to drive sales of Advantage Holidays our exclusive internal tour operation only available to Advantage members. For this we will be looking for you to feedback information from our members and also making your own suggestions too.