2 of 10 Jobs
Experience and Professional Competence
• A level in Chemistry.
• Laboratory experience (1-5 years) essential.
• Available to work shift patterns comprising a 4 day on, 4 day off rota – day shifts only.
• Able to manually handle raw materials, products and equipment up to 25 kg.
• Handle hazardous chemicals in accordance to strict H&S policies.
• Basic computer competency.
• Manufacture in accordance with ISO9001 and pharmaceutical guidelines to ensure a high-quality product.
• Production experience in pharmaceutical or food environments is desirable.