5 of 10 Jobs
Hotel Staff Administrator
Experience and Professional Competence
- Ensuring the efficient organisation and delivery of all aspects of the team’s welfare in resort.
- Coordinating safe and comfortable accommodation to supporting staff in times of illness or injury, and assisting the - Management teams to provide excellent pastoral care to our staff.
- Assisting the Senior Management team with training the staff at the hotel training venues. Coordinate the signing over all Staff Accommodation from agents and owners.
- Preparing detailed inventories, with photographs of all rooms, including those located in the hotel.
- Complete start of season Health and Safety audits of all Staff Accommodation and submit them to the Health and Safety team and Area Management.
- Coordinate the signing over of accommodation to the team, ensuring keys are provided, key deposits taken, and agreements are signed by the team regarding the upkeep of their accommodation.
- Helping to prepare welcome packs for all members of the team.
- Ensuring training logs are completed by all members of the team and obtain all outstanding staff information for UK departments such as New Starter Checklists.
- Liaising with the Warehouse to ensure all staff have the correct uniform before guest arrival.
- Ensuring staff have received their lift pass and ski hire as swiftly as possible.
- Creating a directory of contact details that can be used in the event of a crisis situation, including none emergency numbers for the local police, medical centre, fire brigade and ambulance service.
- Assist the management team with the organisation and delivery of monthly team building activities.
- Complete weekly checks of all Staff Accommodation.Submit feedback to report to Hotel, Childcare and Area Management so these checks can be followed up if action needs to be taken.
- Liaise with Hotel Management and Maintenance teams to ensure repairs are undertaken in a timely manner.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.