8 of 10 Jobs
Chef de Partie
Experience and Professional Competence
Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Head Chef in all aspects of operating the hotel kitchen and ensuring that the standards and quality of catering is maintained.
- Mentoring and monitoring junior staff, helping them to develop professionally.
- Encouraging a good team and working environment.
- Assisting with the cleaning, preparation and closedown of the kitchen.
- Adhering to and assist with the implementation of health and safety procedures.
- Assisting with the preparation of meals in accordance with the company’s menu.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.
You may currently be working as a chef, chef de partie or commis chef. Please apply here through WorkAdvisor, we regret that we are unable to acknowledge all applications.