9 of 10 Jobs
Experience and Professional Competence
Sous Chef: You will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Head Chef in all aspects of operating the hotel kitchen and ensuring that the standards and quality of catering is maintained.
- Standing in for the Head Chef in their absence.
- Mentoring and monitoring junior staff, helping them to develop professionally.
- Encouraging a good team and working environment.
- Managing the cleaning, preparation and closedown of the kitchen.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of meals in accordance with the company’s menu.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.
You may currently be working as a chef, head chef, sous chef or kitchen manager. Please apply here through WorkAdvisor, we regret that we are unable to acknowledge all applications.