1 of 10 Jobs
JIRA Project Executive
Experience and Professional Competence
We are looking for a candidate who;
· Is able to get the best out of people by giving clear and encouraging messages about priorities, objectives and expectations.
· Possesses strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to prioritise projects.
Has the ability to identify warning signs of potential issues and to provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges.
Knowledge of systems applications
· Possesses a working knowledge of both agile and more traditional waterfall-based approaches to delivery.
· Understands budgets and the ability to run projects within defined costs and deadlines.
· Has experience of working with user stories, and ideally the ability to write them.
· Has experience of working with third parties, ideally including digital agencies.
· Worked with Confluence for documentation and JIRA for task management.
· Demonstrable experience of delivering successful digital/IT projects.
· Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
Please apply here, we look forward to hearing from you but regret we are unable to acknowledge all applications.