6 of 10 Jobs
Digital Marketing Specialist
Experience and Professional Competence
- Extensive keyword research for existing and new projects.
- Monitoring rankings and organic performance through SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Using SEO tools to monitor and audit website health and advising on changes for improvement.
- Set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Creating reports for key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Must have held a recent Digital position - experience with an SEO, PPC, and paid social role (preferably in an agency environment - but agency not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
- Google Ads Certification
- Experience with keyword/topic research through paid SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc)
- Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Google Search Console.
- Must have previously set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing and Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Good Technical and On-page SEO knowledge, full proficiency of Google Analytics.