1 of 10 Jobs
Senior Travel Consultant
Experience and Professional Competence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the retail sector of the Travel Industry.
- Preferably with an extensive knowledge of the Cruise sector, in particular river & niche cruises.
- A knowledge of marketing, specifically websites, adverts, promotions, e-shots (MailChimp) and social media would be a huge advantage.
- A passion for the travel industry and the ability to build and engage a regular client base encouraging repeat business.
- Empathy and the ability to work under pressure in a small team.
- A flexible attitude towards the position, hours, days and location worked as we do host events outside of the office base in Bedlington.
- Impeccable standards of professionalism and integrity.
Salary is dependent on experience.