Interviews will be held remotely by video call.
When permitted - need to be able to work daily office based in Ascot. The office can be easily accessed by train or driving.
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Short walk to office from Ascot train station
- Bright and spacious office
- Will be part of the team of this award winning marketing agency who offer flexible working, a great positive environment in a vibrant Digital space.
- As well as existing clients, part of your role will be executing website migrations from an SEO and website tracking perspective to ensure that no rankings are inadvertently impacted upon the launch of a new website.
- The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has great Technical and On-page SEO knowledge coupled with strong PPC and paid social experience.