Holman Fenwick Willan
Holman Fenwick Willan IS A SECTOR FOCUSED GLOBAL LAW FIRM
We have over 500 lawyers working across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. We take a progressive approach to our roles in commercial business – thinking creatively and pragmatically to support our clients.
Whether we are solving complex issues within the construction, aviation or shipping industries, or providing advice across insurance, commodities and energy we are specialist lawyers here to add value to our clients. We think about the commercial solution first, and then underpin our advice with a solid foundation of legal expertise.
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS WITH Holman Fenwick Willan
Our clients are dynamic and entrepreneurial people who require advice from bright, flexible and commercially-minded lawyers with a broad range of skills and experience. To be successful at Holman Fenwick Willan , you need to be focused, enthusiastic, professional and committed to providing outstanding client service.
For those who apply themselves and invest the energy, the rewards and opportunities with us are excellent.
As an employer, Holman Fenwick Willan aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant’s suitability to meet the requirements of the role.
We are signatories to the The Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.
AN INCLUSIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
HFW strives to be the best employer of the best people, regardless of gender, ethnicity, marital status, race, colour, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, age or caring responsibilities.
We treat all applications fairly and on merit, ensuring that there are equal opportunities for everyone at all stages of the recruitment process and for development and promotion during their career at the firm.
Some examples of our commitment to equality and diversity include:
- Our Diversity Committee (made up of partners from across the firm together with HR, and chaired by a Board member) aims to guide, review and monitor activity on our various diversity initiatives. Progress is reported to the Board on a regular basis.
- We are Signatories of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter. The Charter is a public commitment to developing and implementing best practice in equality, diversity and inclusion.
- We are members of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions’ Programme, and attend the Law Society’s Firms’ Diversity Forum. We are also looking to team up with relevant organisations who promote best practice in their own arenas.
- We monitor all stages of our recruitment and promotion processes to ensure that the criteria used are appropriate, remove unintended bias and give everyone an equal chance.
- We regularly review our employment policies and practices to ensure that they support our commitment to greater diversity. We publish our UK employment figures, as a result:
T: 020 7264 8000
AFRICA/FRANCE : Lawyers cast doubt about mining infrastructure
Africa Intelligence (subscription)
The meeting will be hosted by lawyers Olivier Wybo, from Emergence Legal, and Hugues de la Forge, formerly with Jeantet and Bouygues construction before joining Holman Fenwick Willan in 2016 (AMI 362), all of whom are highly active in mining and ...
The Global Legal Post
Law firms fill up Australian towerblock
The Global Legal Post
Law firms have helped Canadian giant Brookfield's Perth office tower see a 91 per cent occupancy. Sutas Pradittassanee. Law firms Gilbert & Tobin and Holman Fenwick Willan have signed leases to secure significant space in the 16-level complex taking ...