£18.2 billion in 2014
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
BT in the UK
We are a leading communications services provider selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector. We also sell wholesale products and services to communications providers in the UK and around the world.
BT across the globe
We supply managed networked IT services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organisations.
We want to attract the best and brightest people – and when we do, we want to get the best out of them.
We’re committed to providing great rewards to the people who drive our success. That’s why we go out of our way to offer all our employees a range of benefits that reflect the full value of their skills, experience and qualifications.
All your personal benefits are dependent on the country you work in and the terms and conditions of your contract. As you grow and develop, your benefits and bonuses will grow with you. What shape they take all depends on what direction your career takes.
More details about these benefits will be shared during your recruitment.
For example, if you’re going to be working in the UK, everyone who builds a career with us can expect to enjoy things like:
- Free BT broadband – and once you’ve got your broadband you’ll have free access to BT TV and BT Sport
- There’s also great employee discounts on mobile SIM deals and phones you can buy
- We’ll start to take care of your future as we’ll automatically enrol you into our pension plan the BT Retirement Savings Scheme
- You’ll have access to a whole range of products and services that come with great discounts and can be paid for monthly from your salary including childcare vouchers, a dental plan, a travel plan, healthcare and gym memberships
- In addition to your normal holiday entitlement you’ll have the opportunity to buy up to five more days every year
- You’ll have the opportunity to buy BT shares and share in our future success with two tax-advantaged employee share plans
- There’s also great support for working parents including a generous maternity pay package
- And we like it when our people do good things so there will be the opportunity to take time off for volunteering and we’ll help with your fund raising too
Research Reports Coverage on Communication Services Stocks -- NeuStar, BT Group, Gogo, and 8x8
PR Newswire (press release)
Stock-Callers.com has initiated research reports on the following Diversified Communication Services stocks: NeuStar Inc. (NYSE: NSR), BT Group PLC (NYSE: BT), Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO), and 8x8 Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT). Learn more about these stocks ...
Simply Wall St
How Analysts See BT Group plc (BT) Perform Over The Next Year?
Simply Wall St
BT Group plc (NYSE:BT)'s business is predicted to grow 5.5% during the next year. Are you considering investing? Then keep reading. Today I will look at the latest data and investigate into the future of this stock in more detail. View our latest ...