Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Marketing Executive, would report to our highly skilled Head of Marketing and work alongside four other really friendly Marketing professionals. The whole team works really closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other. There is scope to develop your role within the team and the wider business by suggesting new initiatives, and challenging existing ideas, in an effort to continually improve the marketing services we offer our members.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will have responsibility for planning, implementing and delivering a range of marketing campaigns on behalf of our member partners, and support them in retaining their existing customers and acquiring new customers. Activity includes POS, direct mail, door drops, email marketing, creating website landing pages and social media.
Job Description: The role is responsible for ensuring that the sales of the brands of Cosmos Limited sold via Travel Agents (Cosmos, Avalon Waterways and any new brands) are maximised whilst achieving budget margins per passenger and delivering agreed regional pax and revenue targets. The position reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for working alongside the other Account Managers and with internal departments in Head Office.
Job Description: The expectations for the role at Cosmos Tours Ltd are:
• Focusing on people and/or a key business process.
• Understanding the big picture view of the business and the organisational impact of decisions made and changes implemented.
• Assisting with the evaluation, and implementation projects, process improvements, and needed business changes (locally and organisationally), as well as overseeing ongoing day-to-day business operations.
• Analysing workforce needs, forecasting needed resources, participating in the selection of talent, and developing skills and talents to sustain the organisation.
• Modeling a culture of involvement that includes:
-Encouraging, mentoring, supporting, and rewarding others.
-Pursuing a standard of performance and quality excellence.
-Valuing creative and independent thinking, growth and accomplishment, and quality over quantity.
-Placing a high priority on developing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships.
Job Description: Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travel Bag.
We are now recruiting an SEO to join our team to support the continued growth of the Emirates Holidays brand, based in Kingston upon Thames.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy and will take complete ownership of formulating and executing on-page and off-page SEO and associated marketing strategies.
You will have a proven track record managing SEO channel and understand how the power of organic rankings to business goals by understanding the bigger picture.
From an SEO perspective, you will be driving auditing and analysis forward, liaising with development teams on-site to implement technical solutions and working with Emirates Holidays content team and external agencies. The role also involves focusing on B2C communications, ensuring that all content is created and optimised to increase hits and rankings to fit with wider business strategies. The SEO Executive will be responsible for delivering the content and SEO strategies for company websites, working with the third party agencies on content marketing outreach, content creation & optimisation, improving search visibility, on site optimisation and reporting.
- Defining, developing and executing an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO); work with internal teams and external 3rd party agencies to drive traffic & new customer acquisition to meet forecast
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation and content creation as well as run regular audits, performance reviews and obstacle reports and make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to a site’s rankings
- Delivering the company SEO and content management strategy to improve search visibility and drive traffic to the website & increasing visitor engagement by reviewing and optimising existing and new content
- Undertaking keyword research to identify new SEO and campaign opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity and researching to provide insight, identify new content opportunities and understand what is delivering, sharing examples of strong campaigns, making recommendations
- Manage stakeholder expectations and demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical aspects of domain authority and the use of effective link-bait and outreach strategies
- Work collaboratively with content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice and deliver the roadmap
- Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking
- Working with external agencies on the full life cycle of outreach strategies, from researching and formulating ideas through to implementation
Job Description: Contemporary Travel Solutions (CTS), the UK market leader in Travel Outsourcing, are looking to welcome experienced travel industry professionals to join our busy Customer Services team and are excited to announce that we are recruiting with positions available from September
Job Description: Are you approachable with a positive attitude?
Do you have a good knowledge of cruise & travel booking systems?
Are you committed to ensuring your colleagues really know their stuff?
Our client, Iglu, a leading ski and cruise travel agent is looking for a Training Assistant who can work with our Training Manager to support with the training and ongoing development of new and existing staff members.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Analyse and discuss the need for supplier training with the Training Manager.
• Help develop a schedule, prepare agendas for training and ensure sessions run accordingly.
• Booking rooms, room set up, meet and greet.
• Schedule, facilitate and help develop the training courses for new & existing staff.
• Support with the creation, changes, and updates of all staff.
• Review processes during and post training.
• Ongoing support and development of all staff.
• Help build and develop relationships with other departments to better support them with their training requirements.
• Help with the development of and upkeep of our in-house training tools.