Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Sales Development Manager, would report to our highly skilled Head of Business Development and work alongside 5 other really friendly Business Development Managers. The whole team works closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other.
The overall purpose of your job is to both manage our existing member partners’ Advantage Holidays and Gateway 2 System, as well as recruiting new member partners and onboarding them in the use of the platform.
Job Description: Our client operates in the non-food grocery fmcg market and is a leader within its sector. With an impressive product range and a growing blue-chip distribution network, they are seeking a proven national accounts manager or ambitious key accounts manger to join the team.
Purpose of role
• The National Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to named UK, and potentially European customers, the National Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Reports to the Sales Director
• Internal relationships with Trade & Brand Manager, Supply Chain Manager and global sales teams
• Strengthen existing account relationships to maximise revenue generation.
• Win and develop new major accounts
• Contract negotiation
• Perform quarterly/weekly sales & profitability analysis
• Manage projects within client relationships; carrying out client goals and ensuring they meet Company goals