Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Sales Development Manager, would report to our highly skilled Head of Business Development and work alongside 5 other really friendly Business Development Managers. The whole team works closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other.
The overall purpose of your job is to both manage our existing member partners’ Advantage Holidays and Gateway 2 System, as well as recruiting new member partners and onboarding them in the use of the platform.
Job Description: The role is responsible for ensuring that the sales of the brands of Cosmos Limited sold via Travel Agents (Cosmos, Avalon Waterways and any new brands) are maximised whilst achieving budget margins per passenger and delivering agreed regional pax and revenue targets. The position reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for working alongside the other Account Managers and with internal departments in Head Office.
Job Description: Contemporary Travel Solutions (CTS), the UK market leader in Travel Outsourcing, are looking to welcome experienced travel industry professionals to join our busy Customer Services team and are excited to announce that we are recruiting with positions available from September
Job Description: Our client operates in the non-food grocery fmcg market and is a leader within its sector. With an impressive product range and a growing blue-chip distribution network, they are seeking a proven national accounts manager or ambitious key accounts manger to join the team.
Purpose of role
• The National Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to named UK, and potentially European customers, the National Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Reports to the Sales Director
• Internal relationships with Trade & Brand Manager, Supply Chain Manager and global sales teams
• Strengthen existing account relationships to maximise revenue generation.
• Win and develop new major accounts
• Contract negotiation
• Perform quarterly/weekly sales & profitability analysis
• Manage projects within client relationships; carrying out client goals and ensuring they meet Company goals
Job Description: • Have you got at least four weeks of ski resorts experience under your belt?
• Do you have an excellent phone manner and could talk about your passion for winter sports and the mountains all day?
• Do you want to put your knowledge of resorts and the ski industry to full use?
• Do you want to work for the Travel Employer of the Year?
• Do you want a free skiing holiday?
We offer all this and pay you for it!
If this sounds like you, then send us over your CV.
Let’s see if you have what it takes to be part of our market leading ski agency in Wimbledon.
Our sales consultants are passionate about winter sports, highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused.
As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between £25,000–£27,000 OTE (Basic of £16,000 + a very generous commission structure).
All of our sales staff join the company on seasonal contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best.
The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts.
As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around £45,000 OTE.
All targets are achievable and well exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped.
Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
We provide in-depth sales & product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission, and have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process.
We also get plenty of educational trips from our suppliers, which are offered out on both performance and knowledge.
This position is based at our office in Wimbledon.
Please be aware this position is due to start either on the 18th September or the 2nd October. Apply now!
Job Description: Providing consultation to clients, you will be involved in selling services and products to clients by face to face interaction and gaining a full insight into their holiday aspirations. Having confidence and flare, you will effectively adapt your selling style by building a rapport whether over the telephone or face to face to meet your client's individual needs.
Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made holiday experiences, as well as a range of ancillary and insurance products, with a view to achieving your individual and team's sales targets.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Maximising individual and team sales including foreign exchange
• Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Identifying and meeting customers needs by offering professionalism and first class customer service
• Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
• Willingness to participate in and deliver training appropriate to own development
Locations: Poole, Bournemouth, Ringwood, Fordingbridge, New Milton
Hours: 22.5 - 37.5 per week