Job Description: Our client operates in the non-food grocery fmcg market and is a leader within its sector. With an impressive product range and a growing blue-chip distribution network, they are seeking a proven national accounts manager or ambitious key accounts manger to join the team.
Purpose of role
• The National Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to named UK, and potentially European customers, the National Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Reports to the Sales Director
• Internal relationships with Trade & Brand Manager, Supply Chain Manager and global sales teams
• Strengthen existing account relationships to maximise revenue generation.
• Win and develop new major accounts
• Contract negotiation
• Perform quarterly/weekly sales & profitability analysis
• Manage projects within client relationships; carrying out client goals and ensuring they meet Company goals
WorkAdvisor is a unique online tool designed to support employers to deliver the very best talent in the travel industry and to offer candidates a more transparent view of the working world via anonymous employee reviews. We support the recruitment needs of employers through publishing and, increasingly, traditional search and select.
WorkAdvisor currently operates in the Travel sector (we do have plans to broaden our market), we specialize in PERM business support roles (Marketing, Commercial, HR, Finance) and Travel Agents. We work for large tour operators and well know Travel Agents.
Aim of Role
The aim of the role is to generate profitable revenue by way of effectively managing the recruitment requirements for the Travel sector of the business. You will own the existing client relationships but also support the company to deliver new business for advertising and search and select income. This is a “360” role; resourcing, screening, presenting candidates and managing the process