Job Description: dnata Travel Europe part of the Emirates Group is recruiting for Software Developers, one to be based in Preston and one in Chester (Sandycroft).
You will contribute to the delivery of high load, multi-threaded, distributed, enterprise software systems to support the scheduled air, car hire and hotel rental call centre, API and e-commerce sales channels.
- Undertake in the development of high load, multi-threaded, distributed, enterprise software systems to formal and informally provided design schematics
- Maintain a good working knowledge of enterprise software development patterns, practices and methodologies
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft .NET development technologies, specifically .NET 3.x and 4.x and SQL Server 2008 and 2012 and any subsequent versions
- To work with all members of the Development Team to promote a good team working environment where open communication is invited.
- Create web package releases and deploy to development and system test environments.
- Respond to live issues raised throughout the business.
- Provide clear and accurate updates to the Senior Software Developers, Development Manager and Head of Development.
- Liaise with the testing and infrastructure teams when supporting development releases.
- Communicate complex technical solutions in a clear and concise manner to members of the development team and IT department.