Job Description: dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group, includes the brands of Gold Medal, Travel 2, Netflights, Travelbag, Travel Republic, Global Travel Group and Sunmaster. These brands are based at offices across the UK including London, Kingston-upon-Thames, Chester, Preston, Halifax and Glasgow.
We are now recruiting for Performance Marketing Executive, based at our offices in Kingston upon Thames. Your key responsibility is assisting the Senior Paid Performance Marketing Manager and Senior Performance Marketing Executive with the growth of dnatatravel.com and Emirates Holidays online marketing activity. Support with the implementation of new keywords and optimisation strategies. Run weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for internal stakeholders
- Performance Marketing Channels
- Implementation of PPC, Meta and Re-targeting channels, optimising activity to drive profitable growth. Work closely with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager for guidance and expert insight.
- Help to ensure budget allocation and rate of spend is aligned to agreed strategies
- Regular (daily, weekly) reporting on campaign performance and assist with in-depth analysis for relevant stakeholders if requested
- Reporting on campaign performance and carrying out in-depth analysis. Providing and implementing recommendations based on observations/direction from line manager
-Set up of new PPC campaigns as required and ongoing development of the accounts to improve performance
-Ensure quality checks are carried out on marketing activity to ensure accuracy and consistency with the website
- Identifying keyword growth opportunities and ensuring adequate visibility on the existing keyword set
- Search query analysis to identify new keywords and potential negatives
-Extension set up and optimisation.
-Quality assurance checks on changes made, such as large scale bid changes or testing of new product inventory.
- Ensure that all changes are in line with the strategic business objectives.
- Excellent quality assurance on all changes made (i.e. bid changes, new product inventory etc.) before go live to mitigate errors. Seek support from Head of Performance and team IT Developers to ensure/check SQL queries and implementation of changes on in-house tool are all correct.
- Keep a log of all key changes /updates
Job Description: Planet Cruise is a successful and award winning travel retailers. Due to our recent, and ongoing, phenomenal growth we're looking for experienced cruise holiday sales consultants who offer excellent customer service and excel in a busy sales environment.
We are looking for cruise holiday sales consultants to offer excellent customer service and excel in a busy sales environment.
The aim of the role is to sell worldwide cruises to new and existing customers, maximizing opportunities to up sell products and providing first class customer service through excellent cruise line, ship and destination knowledge.
- Achieve daily revenue and monthly commission targets (as agreed) to realise your individual and team targets
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of destinations, cruise lines and ships
- Meet all agreed conversion, new lead and data capture targets to maximize sales opportunities
- Manage discounts to a minimum and upsell/add value to maximize commission on each booking
- Provide excellent customer service
Planet Cruise is a large, independent travel cruise retailer. They work with numerous tour operators guaranteeing the best prices and a range of holidays to choose from.
They are a forward-thinking company looking for likeminded individuals to join the ever-expanding team.
Working in a large fast paced office you will have the opportunity to mix with different departments and develop your career in-house.
Job Description: Our client has been inspiring people to run their own travel businesses since 1992 and now has over 350 members. As a member travel agency businesses benefit from licences and buying power as well as on-going support from the support teams based at our Head Office in Sandycroft, just outside Chester.
They are now recruiting Graphic Designers in their Sandycroft (Deeside) office. You will provide an in-house design service to our clients associated agents, creating artwork/marketing material that reflects the Company