Job Description: Contemporary Travel Solutions Ltd (CTS) is a privately owned company who offer a unique service focusing purely on the fulfilment of outsourced online and offline travel bookings and services with an experienced and dedicated telesales team matched with a comprehensive customer service solution for both pre and post sales.
CTS are an open and friendly company building on long term partnerships where they treat your business like their own hence they refer to you as their Business Partners and pride themselves on delivering results through their team who are not only passionate about travel but also about delivering an outstanding customer experience to maximise your brand loyalty.
CTS is structured as a fully scalable business model, which at its core is flexibility and responsiveness to changing market needs and business demand cycles. The opportunities of the model are vast with the ability to operate in regional, national or international clusters with Sales Advisors operating in over 12 different languages on a variety of travel systems
Project Manager Role
Responsible for the delivery of projects where the client has agreed to sell their travel and/or hospitality product(s) through our sales distribution channels and manage their customer service. The Project Manager will manage the on-boarding of our client from the point of contract sign off to go live. This role will suit candidates who have evolved from a role in Operations or Sales and into project management or have project management as a core responsibility.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing travel and hospitality projects within timelines, scope and budget. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members
Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Sales Development Manager, would report to our highly skilled Head of Business Development and work alongside 5 other really friendly Business Development Managers. The whole team works closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other.
The overall purpose of your job is to both manage our existing member partners’ Advantage Holidays and Gateway 2 System, as well as recruiting new member partners and onboarding them in the use of the platform.
Job Description: Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travel Bag.
We are now recruiting an SEO to join our team to support the continued growth of the Emirates Holidays brand, based in Kingston upon Thames.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy and will take complete ownership of formulating and executing on-page and off-page SEO and associated marketing strategies.
You will have a proven track record managing SEO channel and understand how the power of organic rankings to business goals by understanding the bigger picture.
From an SEO perspective, you will be driving auditing and analysis forward, liaising with development teams on-site to implement technical solutions and working with Emirates Holidays content team and external agencies. The role also involves focusing on B2C communications, ensuring that all content is created and optimised to increase hits and rankings to fit with wider business strategies. The SEO Executive will be responsible for delivering the content and SEO strategies for company websites, working with the third party agencies on content marketing outreach, content creation & optimisation, improving search visibility, on site optimisation and reporting.
- Defining, developing and executing an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO); work with internal teams and external 3rd party agencies to drive traffic & new customer acquisition to meet forecast
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation and content creation as well as run regular audits, performance reviews and obstacle reports and make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to a site’s rankings
- Delivering the company SEO and content management strategy to improve search visibility and drive traffic to the website & increasing visitor engagement by reviewing and optimising existing and new content
- Undertaking keyword research to identify new SEO and campaign opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity and researching to provide insight, identify new content opportunities and understand what is delivering, sharing examples of strong campaigns, making recommendations
- Manage stakeholder expectations and demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical aspects of domain authority and the use of effective link-bait and outreach strategies
- Work collaboratively with content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice and deliver the roadmap
- Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking
- Working with external agencies on the full life cycle of outreach strategies, from researching and formulating ideas through to implementation
Job Description: Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travel Bag. For career hungry people, dnata Travel is the place for you.
As part of a small team, our Travel Consultants will deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise of our destinations and use of technology to piece holiday itineraries to customers and travel agents as well as provide after sales & operational support to customers pre-departure and during their holiday. You’ll see your customer’s journey right through to the time they head off on their holiday and then welcome them home, providing the exceptional service our customers expect from Emirates.
We expect our Travel Consultants to really understand our holidays, so you’ll get the chance to visit some wonderful destinations. These trips can be hard work, but you’ll see some amazing things and enjoy really unique experiences. Our office in Kingston upon Thames is focused and results driven, but lots of fun. We are looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver an amazing service.
Job Description: dnata Travel Europe part of the Emirates Group is recruiting for Software Developers, one to be based in Preston and one in Chester (Sandycroft).
You will contribute to the delivery of high load, multi-threaded, distributed, enterprise software systems to support the scheduled air, car hire and hotel rental call centre, API and e-commerce sales channels.
- Undertake in the development of high load, multi-threaded, distributed, enterprise software systems to formal and informally provided design schematics
- Maintain a good working knowledge of enterprise software development patterns, practices and methodologies
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft .NET development technologies, specifically .NET 3.x and 4.x and SQL Server 2008 and 2012 and any subsequent versions
- To work with all members of the Development Team to promote a good team working environment where open communication is invited.
- Create web package releases and deploy to development and system test environments.
- Respond to live issues raised throughout the business.
- Provide clear and accurate updates to the Senior Software Developers, Development Manager and Head of Development.
- Liaise with the testing and infrastructure teams when supporting development releases.
- Communicate complex technical solutions in a clear and concise manner to members of the development team and IT department.
Job Description: As part of a small team, our Customer Service Executives will deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise of our destinations, providing operational & service support to our customer’s pre-departure, during their holiday & after they return home.
We are looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver a truly amazing service through every stage of the journey, and you’ll need to be flexible, innovative and passionate & can work both in a team and individually.