Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Marketing Executive, would report to our highly skilled Head of Marketing and work alongside four other really friendly Marketing professionals. The whole team works really closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other. There is scope to develop your role within the team and the wider business by suggesting new initiatives, and challenging existing ideas, in an effort to continually improve the marketing services we offer our members.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will have responsibility for planning, implementing and delivering a range of marketing campaigns on behalf of our member partners, and support them in retaining their existing customers and acquiring new customers. Activity includes POS, direct mail, door drops, email marketing, creating website landing pages and social media.
Job Description: This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Sales Development Manager, would report to our highly skilled Head of Business Development and work alongside 5 other really friendly Business Development Managers. The whole team works closely together and is also tightly connected with the whole business, our member partners and business partners. This will give you the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off and learn from each other.
The overall purpose of your job is to both manage our existing member partners’ Advantage Holidays and Gateway 2 System, as well as recruiting new member partners and onboarding them in the use of the platform.
Job Description: Are you approachable with a positive attitude?
Do you have a good knowledge of cruise & travel booking systems?
Are you committed to ensuring your colleagues really know their stuff?
Our client, Iglu, a leading ski and cruise travel agent is looking for a Training Assistant who can work with our Training Manager to support with the training and ongoing development of new and existing staff members.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Analyse and discuss the need for supplier training with the Training Manager.
• Help develop a schedule, prepare agendas for training and ensure sessions run accordingly.
• Booking rooms, room set up, meet and greet.
• Schedule, facilitate and help develop the training courses for new & existing staff.
• Support with the creation, changes, and updates of all staff.
• Review processes during and post training.
• Ongoing support and development of all staff.
• Help build and develop relationships with other departments to better support them with their training requirements.
• Help with the development of and upkeep of our in-house training tools.
Job Description: • Have you got at least four weeks of ski resorts experience under your belt?
• Do you have an excellent phone manner and could talk about your passion for winter sports and the mountains all day?
• Do you want to put your knowledge of resorts and the ski industry to full use?
• Do you want to work for the Travel Employer of the Year?
• Do you want a free skiing holiday?
We offer all this and pay you for it!
If this sounds like you, then send us over your CV.
Let’s see if you have what it takes to be part of our market leading ski agency in Wimbledon.
Our sales consultants are passionate about winter sports, highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused.
As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between £25,000–£27,000 OTE (Basic of £16,000 + a very generous commission structure).
All of our sales staff join the company on seasonal contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best.
The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts.
As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around £45,000 OTE.
All targets are achievable and well exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped.
Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
We provide in-depth sales & product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission, and have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process.
We also get plenty of educational trips from our suppliers, which are offered out on both performance and knowledge.
This position is based at our office in Wimbledon.
Please be aware this position is due to start either on the 18th September or the 2nd October. Apply now!
As the UK’s leading long-haul tailor-made specialist, the purpose of our Online Team is to support, encourage and grow our Customer’s use of the Travelbag.co.uk.
The Online Administrator will support the Online Sales Consultants to deliver excellent Customer Service and solve problems our agents may have using the system whether this is a booking or system issue.
• Answer inbound calls from our customers efficiently and effectively providing first class customer service
• Deal with booking or system issues relating to the GDS and Galileo system
• Deal with booking system issues relating to Travelbag.co.uk and escalate to appropriate department
• Ensure that impeccable customer service is delivered on all calls /emails
• Remain flexible to the business needs, including multi-tasking within the support area.
• Be available to offer assistance and advice to colleagues.
• Complete any other relevant task, project or responsibility as directed by the business regarding the Online product
• Ensure all information is completed accurately
Job Description: An award-winning travel company is looking for an executive profile to join the SEO team.
You will have at least 12 months experience in SEO with a specific interest in the off-site side of the discipline. You may have already participated to a few bloggers’ outreach campaigns and can tell the difference between a spammy site and an authentic travel blog.