Job Description: Our client operates in the non-food grocery fmcg market and is a leader within its sector. With an impressive product range and a growing blue-chip distribution network, they are seeking a proven national accounts manager or ambitious key accounts manger to join the team.
Purpose of role
• The National Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to named UK, and potentially European customers, the National Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Reports to the Sales Director
• Internal relationships with Trade & Brand Manager, Supply Chain Manager and global sales teams
• Strengthen existing account relationships to maximise revenue generation.
• Win and develop new major accounts
• Contract negotiation
• Perform quarterly/weekly sales & profitability analysis
• Manage projects within client relationships; carrying out client goals and ensuring they meet Company goals