6 of 6 Jobs
Customer Support Executive
Experience and Professional Competence
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Thrives on a busy customer service and sales environment, self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder.
- The ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Travel Customer Service experience beneficial but not essential.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Travel & tourism qualification - desirable
- A passion for travel - especially Dubai, the Middle East and our other destinations
Our office is based in Kingston-upon-Thames, just 5 minutes’ walk from Norbiton Station or 10-15 minutes from Kingston station offering good transport links from the Greater London area.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events, and discounted gym membership.