Aviva is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has around 34 million customers across 16 countries. In the UK, Aviva is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider. In addition, Aviva has a focus on five markets in Europe and, in Asia. The business employs 28,000 people
Facts about Aviva:
- 32% reduction in our carbon emissions since 2010.
- One million children helped through Street to School since 2010.
- £6.3 million community investment in 2014.
- Aviva is a UK-wide Living Wage employer.
- 15th place in UK’s Stonewall Workplace Equality Index 2015.
- A top 10 company in the FTSE4Good.
- We support our customers by paying out £24.6 billion in benefits and claims in 2014.
- We support growth, with over £5 billion invested in UK infrastructure.
- Aviva Community Fund is helping hundreds of local community projects.
- Aviva was the first carbon neutral insurer; our approach to carbon offsetting has directly improved the lives of half a million people.
This overview has been written by WorkAdvisor, and hasn’t yet been verified by the company. If this is your business please email us at email@example.com to add a company overview, promote your business and let potential customers/employees know what a great company you are!
T: +44 (0)20 7283 2000